A.W. Chesterton Company is a leading international provider of customized programs and solutions that combine expert hands-on service and support with a comprehensive line of industrial fluid sealing systems, high performance protective coatings, and broad range of high performance industrial lubricants and MRO chemicals. Chesterton solutions have been implemented around the world with documented success and recognition. Increased equipment reliability, energy consumption optimization, and technical support are what Chesterton offers with a portfolio of products and services unparalleled in the industry. This portfolio includes:
- Mechanical Seals for pumps, agitators, and mixers
- Packings and Gaskets for pumps, valves, flanges, and many other static and rotating types of equipment
- Polymer Seals offering a broad range of industrial standard and custom seals for Hydraulic and Pneumatic equipment
- ARC Reinforced Composite Coatings for severe abrasion, corrosion, and chemical attack of both metal and concrete surfaces.
- Industrial Lubricants/MRO Products – these solutions are engineered to reduce operational costs by extending equipment life and improving plant efficiency.
Since 1884 Chesterton has worked closely with their customers to provide solutions that help them operate more reliably, efficiently, and economically. They help increase the overall competitiveness of their customers by continuously improving their plant performance.
Chesterton’s vision is to be recognized as the best partner in providing customized programs, hands-on service and support, and high performance products to help industrial process industry customers improve business performance and competitiveness, while helping them increase reliability, efficiency and compliance.
Chesterton manufacturing operations, service centers, sales and distributor facilities are located in over 100 countries around the worldwide. With over 1,200 trained local specialists and technicians, Chesterton delivers exceptional service and solutions to meet their customers’ needs.
Global Learning Services
Thousands of facility managers, engineers, technicians, and local service specialists have benefited from Chesterton’s industrial training programs. Their Global Training Centers offer hands-on customized training programs which focus on the principles of sealing devices, abrasion/corrosion control, tribology, and cleaning/degreasing. Training is also offered in-plant or at local meeting facilities worldwide.
Environmentally-Focused Chesterton’s success has been centered on developing innovative and reliability-drivensolutions that have reduced the environmental impact of operations globally. Their market leading split seal technology can minimize, and in most cases eliminate influent leakage normally associated in wastewater operations. They can reduce or eliminate flush water usage utilizing their innovative sealing technology, saving millions of gallons of water, while enhancing sealing reliability.
Chesterton, in partnership with their distributors, provides world class customer service. Their knowledgeable local specialists and technicians work closely with customers to provide the best solutions and services to meet industry challenges For more information, visit Chesterton.com. When it comes to improving or maintaining an individual’s health, there are various that can be followed to accomplish this objective.
- Innovative Packing Technology for Longer Life in Severe Slurry Applications | Chesterton DualPac® 2211
- NSF 61 Certified ARC S1PW Chemical Resistant Coating
- Chesterton Introduces an Advanced Level of H1 Lubrication Protection for Food Machinery
- Manway Gasket Solutions
- Chesterton 17K Bearing Band Strips - Inch Sizes
- Chesterton Introduces S7 AR Erosion-Resistant Coating Designed to Protect Flue Gas Desulfurization Systems
- Chesterton 16K Bearing Band Strips - Metric Sizes
- Chesterton 783 ACR—Corrosion-Resistant Anti-Seize
- Chesterton 725/772 Nickel Anti-Seize Compounds
- Chesterton 860 MPG—Moldable Polymer Gasketing
- Severe Abrasion Resistance with High Impact ARC I BX1
- ARC HT-S
- ARC S7 High Temperature and Chemical Resistant Novolac Vinyl Ester Coating
- Chesterton Introduces 250L Cartridge Double Seal with Clamp Lock Ring
- Chesterton 442C™ Cartridge Split Mechanical Seal