Chesterton seals embedded with ViewIn Chesterton Technology give your maintenance staff the ability to scan equipment quickly and safely while in operation to identify the type of Chesterton seal and obtain related pressure test reports, device drawings, and other helpful data using a mobile app.
Your team will have the information they need within minutes.!
This innovative technology is included with the following seals shipped out after October 1, 2018:
Efficient and Convenient Seal Management Chesterton mechanical seals equipped with ViewIn Chesterton Technology have Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags installed in the seal gland containing a unique serial number. You can easily log all seals into the ViewIn app using a Bluetooth-enabled RFID reader.
Once your seals are logged in, you can scan seals at any time to get information that includes:
- Mechanical Seal Description
- Serial Number
- Product Item Number
- Seal Construction Materials
- Individual Seal Test Report
- Installation Instructions
- Device Drawings
- High-reliability sealing
- Maximum solids handling capability
- Superior performance for demanding applications
- Motion tolerant for mixer applications*